The TeaHouse

The Pantry

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Custom Order Luxury Flatware


A kitchen full of pretty things makes the task of preparing food all the more enjoyable.  Plating and presenting the food is made more inviting with the right decor to present along with it. This is a new line of Luxury Flatware that I have just designed for a custom order.  The customer was able to email me pictures of her existing dishes and tea sets, and I created these to add that extra touch of something in her cabinet.

The little teapot and flowered plate were made by Lory at  64tnt.

12 comments:

  1. What lovely sets, just the colors that I like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastico set!! I miei preferiti sono quelli rosa,
    Un bacio
    Mely

    ReplyDelete
  3. la verdad es que has hecho un trabajo precioso , no me extraña que hayas querido hacerlos para ti tambien

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Está todo precioso. Me encantan los cubiertos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I like the colors.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're lovely!! I love this colours:)
    Hugs, Candy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es una vajilla y cubertería estupendas, me gustan muchísimo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous. Did you also make the plates? Lovely colours. Your customer will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gosia. The plates are from Shari at MiniatureMakerSupply on Etsy. She is wonderful.

      Delete
    2. The little teapot and flowered plate were made by Lory at 64tnt.

      Delete
  9. fabulous !
    estou seguindo o seu blog.

    http://casadebonecaseloisa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting my blog page. I read each one of your comments and I am grateful for the time that you take to write them.

Jennifer